- Personal Trainer since 1998 with Certification from The American Council on Exercise.
- CPR/AED certification from the American Heart Assn.
- Bachelor's degree from St. Johns University.
- Sue is an avid runner who typically runs up to 30 to 40 miles in a single week
- Personal Trainer certified with the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
- Certified in CPR/AED with the Red Cross.
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Physiology from Adelphi University.
- An avid sports fan and athlete,
- Physical Therapy Aide.
- Specializes in Strength and conditioning.
Joseph Venturituri b
- Personal Trainer certification from The Aerobics and Fitness Organization of America.
- CPR/AED certification from the Emergency Care & Safety Institute.
- Joe holds a degree in Exercise Physiology from Hofstra University.
- Specializes in Functional Mobility training.
Deborah Farrell (Nutritionist)
• Owner of Debs Balanced Nutrition LLC since 2005.
• Bachelor's of Science in Nutrition from Long Island University.
• Member of the New York State Diatetic association.
• Specializes in teaching healthy lifestyle choices through exercise and proper nutrition.
- Personal Trainer Certification from The National Academy of Sports Medicine.
- Corrective Exercise Specialist.
- Senior Fitness Specialist.
- Performance Enhancement Specialist.
- CPR/AED Certification from The American Red Cross.
- Jeff began exercising at an early age with his high school football team. After suffering a torn bicep he was faced with surgery or extensive physical therapy with no promise of 100% recovery. Not a big fan of surgery, Jeff decided to rehabilitate his injury through exercise and physical therapy and in the process discovered his passion for helping people achieve their personal goals.
- Personal Trainer Certification from
- CPR/AED Certification from the American Red Cross
- Sue discovered her love for fitness on the Soccer field where she continues to play and coach.
- Specializes in sports specific training.
- Personal Trainer certification from the American Council on Exercise.
- CPR/AED certification from the American Red Cross.
- Debbie hired a personal trainer 15 years ago. Prior to that had never entered a gym because she found most gym atmospheres to be intimidating to beginners such as herself. After discovering that she was capable of exercising with proper form and efficiency Debbie decided to take her passion for fitness to the next level and get her certification as a trainer. She found her home at PTS in 2006 and continues to help others adopt a healthy lifestyle through exercise and proper nutrition.